Monday, June 29, 2015

Slow Week!

Date:  June 29, 2015
Area:  Tanchi, Guatemala
Companion:  Elder Medina
Week 79

This week was a really slow week, we don´t have a phone so it was really hard to get members to come help us, but that problem is being resolved to today. In addition to the phone dilemma we had two days where things were happening in Carcha, one was a fair, another was the government giving something away so no one was home, but we were able to pass a good time with Presidente Tzi. Still doesn't say what happened to the phone but I think last week he said it was his fault)

We have been able to contact some people and have found Maximo, he´s about ready to be baptized, he´s had missionaries come visit him for quite some while, he is just going to be going to Peten to work for a month and so I think we can get him baptized after that, besides that everyone else is doing pretty fantastic it seemed liked people forgot we had church on Sunday because we had a sudden drop in attendence, but I don´t think it´s anything to worry over.  Our recent converts came and they are doing great!

In other news my younger brother (Mikel) is now Elder North (Went to South Africa, visit his blog at eldermikelnorth.blogspot.com) and my older brother (Bryen) is now back to not being Elder North (as of tomorrow evening the 30th of June), fun and exciting things happening over with the North family.

As for mail, I don´t know how or why, but I havn´t been able to pick up the letters I know are in the office for me, but at the moment I can´t say who they are from.

I love you all,
Give em Heaven,
Elder Norte
Beautiful Guatemala

A house


No comments:

Post a Comment