Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Coming to a close of yet another change.

Date:  March 9, 2015
Area:  Sacshua, Guatemala
Companion:  Elder Menjivar

As my title says I come to a close of another transfer and that`s always exciting news because it`s just an interesting time for us missionaries wondering what the changes are going to be, so if you want to know what I think, I`m staying with my current companion Elder Menjivar in Sacsuha, but transfers can be wild sometimes and unpredictable. I`ll let you know next Mo
nday.
We had our Zone meeting this week and that means awesome learning with everyone in the Zone and it means that I get mail, so I got mail from Mom and from Grandma and from Sister Barnson. They were all very enjoyable.

This week we had our focus set on Hyberson and building the ward, this week had a very awesome branch council which started us on the right track to get things more organized and moving forward in the branch.

Hyberson is doing really well, he`s progressing incredibly quickly and will be ready for his baptism this coming week on the very important Pi day, which happens to be my brother Mikel`s birthday.

Speaking of my brother I would like to congratulate him and to tell all those that read my weakly emails that he has received his mission call to the South Africa Durban mission. Unfortunately it`s an English speaking mission but he may be a ble to puck up on some other languages there. It promises to be a hot place and humid as well, 98 percent as I`m informed. I remember thinking how can a place be 100 percent humid? I learned how to describe it, it`s like walking in a cloud.

We look foreward to another week filled with heat and adventure and more people to teach about this wonderful gospel that we have and enjoy and the many truths that it brings.

I love you all.
Elder Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment