Monday, August 18, 2014

Adventures continues

Date:  August 18, 2014 
Area:  Kanlun, Guatemala
Companion:  Elder Jara

Not too much luck this week in the finding people to teach department, but we did find other things, like a small waterfall while we went on an adventure. This adventure started because we didn`t have anything to do, and if you don`t have anything to do you get bored, and if you get bored you go exploring mountains. We didn`t have anything to do because people weren`t home or they were busy. Off exploring we go for about an hour, and who knows, we might come across a house with people inside to talk to, you never know, the people kind of set up houses where ever they please.
As I said before we didn`t really have much luck finding new people this week, but we do still have possibilities, we did then have the chance to help the members a little bit more, teaching them more lessons and stuff, and getting to eat some tortillas in exchange.
No letters this week, but changes were this week, I`m staying where I am now with my companion Elder Jara. This means that I will be killing him, which means a couple things, I`ll definitely be getting a new companion next change and I`ll get ties past down to me, we love our ties here in the Polochic, I bought a couple today and they are quite good.
That`s it for me this week, a little boring maybe, but sometimes weeks are not too exciting here.
I love you all,
Elder Jered Lamont North





No comments:

Post a Comment