Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The First Day

Date: December 11, 2013
Companion: ?
Area:  CCM (centro de capatacion misioneros) in Guatemala City

Lo and behold I am making it through my first day.  There isn't a lot of missionaries here at the CCM right now because apparently a lot of them just left.  Now there are a total of 10 Elders and 1 Sister I believe.  I met up just fine with Elder Gubler.  We have made it a challenge to one up each other in Spanish.  I will be writing a much fuller letter next week on P-day.  For right now I only have 5 minutes to just give a small summery of what has happened.  I look forward to reading and replying to letters next Tuesday.

With Love,
Elder North de Guatemala

So that is it, looks like his P-day is going to be on Tuesday's while at the CCM (spanish for MTC - Missionary Training Center).  When he leaves the CCM (after six weeks) he will have Monday's as P-day's (preparation day)  Glad to hear he made it.  Of course I want more info but it will have to wait, hopefully Tuesday brings a nice lengthy letter full of details.  :)  Elder Gubler is from St. George Utah so they were travel companions and the only missionaries this transfer from the United States.


No comments:

Post a Comment