Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Week of the week


Date:  July 13, 2015
Area:  Tanchi, Guatemala
Companion:  Elder Medina
Week 81


This week was pretty standard, nothing too outstanding to say, we did have a high counsel member come to our sacrament meeting and he talked about going to the temple and he got everyone excited to go to the temple this coming week. Unfortunaetly this means that we´re going to be moving our baptism back one more week that we have of little Henry, but I think it´s all right. It´s for a very good cause.


Things have been slowing down here in the work, we´re not finding many people that really want to listen to us so we just keep looking and this week has been a week of finding.

We did find Richard, I´m not sure how well he´s going to progress right now, but I have my hopes, he knows a lot about the Bible and that can sometimes help and hurt the lesson. But we prepared and when he wasn´t accepting what we were teaching we just testified and told him what we know is true and invited him to find out for himself and now it´s up for him to find out. That´s how it works. We invite, they do.

I´ve found myself getting stuck into a sort of routine, I need to find something with my companion to break out of this routine and do something new. So we´ll be doing that soon. Also changes are coming up soon, those generally make new things happen as well, although I´m unsure if either my companion or I will be getting a change. Whatever happens will be just fine with me though. In the mean time I´m going to just keep working hard.




I love you all!
Elder North

No comments:

Post a Comment