Monday, July 6, 2015

Week of not being in the area

Date:  July 6, 2015
Area:  Tanchi, Guatemala
Companion:  Elder Medina
Week 80

This week we weren´t in our area that often, we were in it almost everyday we just had to travel to Coban about  four times this week, once was for P day and then we had our Zone meeting and then we had interviews with Presidente Curtiss, which were fantastic as ever.

We found an awesome family this week through a reference and we even got them on a date for baptism but the date has fallen because  Rigoberto went to Peten to work for about fifteen days, but he´s awesome and I feel that once he comes back he´ll be able to be baptized with his wife and it´s going to be a fun time.
Our other baptism that´s coming up is Henry, we had it planned for the 11th but then we had to move it to next week due to some scheduling conflicts with stake meeting, but that´s alright, if anything it gives little Henry more time to prepare for such an important event in his life and I love teaching him, he´s very smart and understands really well.

Our interviews went really well, I found out that I´m actually really happy with where I am at and all that stuff, it was fun because in a happy enviornment the spirit can be there strongly and we had a really nice interview.

I did get some mail, about three letters from Grandma Mary, one from Mom, one from Julie and another from Rowan. Thank you all for the letters and I´m trying to get writing back. It´s hard sometimes, busy schedules and stuff.

I love you all and if you havn´t heard my older brother has now returned from his own mission. He´s done it!

Thank you,
Elder North

No comments:

Post a Comment